HELPING A CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Your kind contribution will make a significant difference in our efforts towards making these children independent and self reliant. The yearly expenditure for a child amounts to Rs. 30,000/- A child can be sponsored in the following ways:
I SUPPORT: If an interested individual or group wishes to support any of the following services for a child for
HOW WILL SPONSORING MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE CHILD :
- Provide need based intervention
- All the needed therapeutic services which are out of the reach for the lower strata of society will be provided
- The needed assistive devices like wheel chairs, callipers, crutches that will help the child become independent will be made available to the child.
- Malnourished children will be provided supplementary nutrition to help improve their general health.
- As the entire financial responsibility is taken care of, the mother’s stress is reduced and she can play the role of a co-therapist to help the child improve his/her condition
- Since all aspects needed for the child’s growth are taken care, it will help in the holistic development of the CWSN.
WHAT FEEDBACK DOES A SPONSORER GET?
- A case history sheet along with photos of the child, family & living conditions.
- A half yearly report on the progress of the child.
- A yearly letter from the child or family as the case may be.
- Card or art work made by the child.
The most important aspect of the sponsorship programme is to PREVENT DROP OUTS from school and help children with the needed intervention services , so as to help them lead an independent life.
All donations to Satya Special School are exempted from Income Tax u/s 80G (5) (vi) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
For more details please contact :
Ms Chitra Shah / Ms Sai Lakshmi
Phone : 0413-2263592
Mobile: 9345454449 / 9444672860