- Any person with intellectual disabilities irrespective of their degree of disability, socio economic condition and age.
- Towards eradicating the stigma associated with disabilities especially intellectual disabilities
- Empowering the children thereby making them confident and self-reliant
- Improve the quality of life through better health care and individualized rehabilitation programmes.
- In transparency
- In Charity with Dignity
- In professionalism and dedication
To establish a specialty centre well equipped with not only latest facilities but also trained personnel, providing good quality, affordable , up to date education and therapy.
Change the current fragmented rehabilitation system into an integrated holistic one dedicated at improving the lives of intellectually disabled children through individual specialized training thereby making social inclusion a reality.